Next week is International Education Week! #IEW2012
It started as a joint program between the Department of State and the Department of Education in 2000, and today more than 100 countries “celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide” during the third week of November.
Alums, send us your stories! We want to feature a different country each day next week! Send three sentences or three paragraphs, whatever you want to say. Pictures encouraged! Below are some questions but feel free to write anything related. The best submission will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
- What does international education mean to you?
- How did international education impact you?
- What was the most important thing you learned abroad?
- What would you want to tell someone who was thinking about studying abroad overseas? What would you want to tell an international student about coming here?
- Tell us anything else you want to write about!