Last Updated on December 17, 2018 by Cat Rogliano
Getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day, we have been thinking a lot about Ireland this week! One of our students in Limerick has an excellent and funny blog post about some things she has learned about Ireland so far. Read below and check out some of her pictures from campus:
- If you think you can leave without your umbrella, you’re wrong. Even if it looks sunny now it will probably be raining in half an hour.
- Ireland and the UK love Fanta soda. And Chinese food.
- If you’re afraid of going abroad and gaining weight – don’t be. I think I’ve walked more in the past week than I did in my whole fall semester at Fisher.
- A module is a course and a course is major.
- If someone says “Do you want a bit of craic (pronounced crack) tonight,” they don’t mean the drug. Craic is a way of saying fun, so always keep your fingers crossed for some deadly craic. ”What’s the craic,” is also a way of saying “what’s going on?”
- Read the rest on her blog.
And visit our website to find out more about the program! Cheers!