Last Updated on December 14, 2018 by Cat Rogliano
We are thrilled to add Rome to our pretigious internship program. It joins London and Florence as another way for students to get valuable professional experience for the job market, while enjoying the study abroad experience and its benefits.
In a nutshell:
- We offer a wide array of internships with companies and institutions in communications, media, education, international business, international relations, politics, history, and social science
- No Italian required; you will take it at orientationn and take a course while in Rome
- Earn up to 16 credits
- Excursions to Naples, Pompeii, Venice and London included in the program fee, additional trips to Sicily and Poland are optional
What kind of internship will you have?
Communcations, Art, Media and Visual Culture
- museums, art galleries, art and design studios, or photo/press agencies
- international fashion and entertainment companies, cinema and film industry, marketing offices, media environment
- daycare, primary and secondary schools, recreational centers, libraries
- international fashion, food and wine companies, tourism promotion industry
International Relations/Political Science
- foreign embassy or international institution
Not to mention opportunities in food or Mediterranean Studies!
This is just a sampling so contact us to find out more! Want to design your own kind of internship? We can help. Visit our website or contact us today-