The 2015-2016 application is now open!
What is the alumni ambassador program?
A para-professional development program designed to allow a limited number of exceptional AIFS alumni the opportunity to promote studying abroad on their campus, develop skills relevant to their career aspirations, and share their experience with interested students. Currently less than 10% of the US college population studies abroad, so there is a lot of room for growth. As an Alumni Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to help spread the word about studying abroad at your university.
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to market your study abroad experience in your professional life
- Résumé and LinkedIn profile review
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the program
- Direct support from the AIFS Alumni Team and AIFS staff around the U.S.
- Expenses-paid training in Stamford, Connecticut
- One $500 travel voucher upon successful completion of the program
How to apply:
Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year must be submitted by May 1, 2015.
- A cover letter, indicating why you want to be an Alumni Ambassador and any additional information you think highlights why you are an exceptional candidate
- A favorite photo from your study abroad experience
- A professional resume
Preferred formatting: Cover letter and resume in PDF, photo in JPG
Read more about the program on our website or email email@example.com with questions.