Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by AIFS Abroad
Have you heard about the AIFS Alumni Ambassador Program? It’s a para-professional development program designed to allow exceptional alumni the opportunity to promote study abroad on campus, develop relevant career skills, and share your experience with interested students.
If you studied abroad with us in the past year (spring, j-term, fall, summer) and you graduate in May of 2016 or later, you’re eligible!
- Learn how to market study abroad in your professional life
- Résumé and LinkedIn profile review
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion
- Direct support from the AIFS Alumni Team and staff
- Expenses-paid training in Stamford, Connecticut (August 2-4, must be able to attend)
- $500 travel voucher upon successful completion of the program
- Attend training from August 2-4, 2015 at the AIFS in Stamford, Connecticut – your travel expenses will be paid
- Dedicate at least 10 hours per month to completing designated activities
- Become familiar with all AIFS programs, not just the one on which you studied
- Work with your campus study abroad office to determine how you can be most helpful to them
- Work with the Alumni Team and your campus representative to develop a plan of action for your year
- Report your activities to the Alumni Team on a monthly basis
- Assist interested students and AIFS applicants on your campus