You may be here for a few weeks or for a whole semester. So what do you do with your spare time? How can you balance seeing all there is to see without breaking the bank? There is so much to do in London, and there is something for every person and every budget. No matter your interests, you will be able to fill your down time with something really unique and fun.
Here are a few things to do and their prices:
- Madame Tussauds – 30 pounds online (33 at the door)
- London Eye- 20 pounds
- Most museums – Free!
- Gardens and parks- Free
- Tea Houses- Around 15 pounds, but depends on where you go
- Harry Potter Walking Tour- 20 pounds
- Harry Potter Studio Tour – 33 pounds
- Globe Theater – 5 pounds for Groundling Tickets (which means you stand for 3 hours but its worth it)
While in London there is so much to do, and it seems like there is not enough time to do it all! These are just some of the things I have done while here, so my advice is to find something you’re interested in and take your own adventure! And you don’t have to spend a lot of money to do it.