Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by AIFS Abroad
Good news for students interested in study abroad in Australia! Murdoch University will be offering all Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 participants a $1,500 grant.
All students, Spring 2016 and Fall 2016, must apply and be accepted by December 11th, 2015 to qualify for the grant. So get your application started!
Why study abroad in Perth?
- Start your study abroad adventure with a 10-day trip to Fiji, earning credit with a course in Pacific Studies at the University of the South Pacific in Fiji
- Perth is regularly ranked among the most livable cities in the world, with a thriving cosmopolitan center, sunny weather and gorgeous beaches nearby
- Choose from the University’s entire curriculum of courses, including business, communications, criminology, economics, ecotourism, environmental science, psychology and more
- Special courses in Asian Studies and Australian and Indigenous Studies
- Incredible opportunities to see the country with optional excursions to the North and South of Western Australia