São Paulo is a jewel in the crown of Brazilian cities and a most rewarding study abroad destination. AIFS students study at the prestigious Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP), a center for the study of economics, history, culture and art with schools of Business, Fine Arts, Communications, Law, Economics and Engineering.
Sampa (as São Paulo is often called) is a traveler’s paradise and rich with opportunity for students looking for world-class culture in a cosmopolitan setting with easy access to incredible natural beauty. São Paulo is the financial capital of Brazil and boasts a remarkable fusion of influences from around the globe. It’s a fantastic location for self-discovery as you explore your surroundings.
The following ABCs showcase some of the highlights of Brazil on the doorstep of discovery when you study abroad with AIFS in Sao Paulo:
- Architecture, art, agriculture and the Amazon
- Beaches, bakeries, biodiversity and bossa nova
- Coastline, cuisine, capoeira and Carnaval
- Dance, democracy, diversity and discovery
- Entertainment, economics, ecology and excursions
- Festivals, forests, futebol and fashion
- Geography, geopolitics, gardens and gauchos
- History, homestays, howler monkeys and hikes
- Internships, Ipanema, insurance and Iguazu Falls
- Jaguars, journeys, Juquehy Beach and jungle
- Kilo restaurants, kindred spirits, kilometers and kimonos
- Literature, language, leadership and leisure
- Music, museums, meal plan and markets
- National heritage, night life and non-stop noshing
- Ordem e Progresso, orchids, otters and obrigado/a
- Pink dolphins, poison dart frogs, parks and Portuguese
- Quilombos, quality academics, queijo and quindim
- Restaurants, religion, rubber trees and recreation
- Samba, surfing, savanna and study abroad support
- Theater, toucans, tours and transcripts
- Umbu, university studies, urbanity and undergraduates
- Visual arts, vaqueiro, vistas and value
- Wildlife, waterfalls, walking tours and wonder
- Xaxado, Xote, xerém and xinxim de galinha
- Yucca, yellow-breasted Capuchin and the very best part—you
- Zouk-Lambada and the zany, zestful São Paulo Zoo
Get ready for top notch classes at FAAP and a semester of fun and discovery! Space is still available to study abroad in São Paulo for Spring semester 2018. The program is open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA and scholarships are also available.
Apply online or call 800-727-2437 for more information.