Last Updated on March 3, 2020 by AIFS Abroad
We are on the hunt for creative, passionate and social media savvy AIFS students to come on board as Student Bloggers. Sounds pretty sweet, right?
Spoiler alert: it’s the best gig in town.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming an AIFS Student Blogger:
- Get involved in the AIFS community
- Enrich your resume
- Gain skills and experience for a career in social media, writing, communications, international education, traveling and more
- Share your experience with other AIFS students abroad, future students, travel enthusiasts and alumni
Here are the requirements:
- Participate in an AIFS Study Abroad Spring semester program
- Submit at least five (5) original blog posts about your experience abroad—you’re encouraged to submit more, but that’s the minimum
- Submit a completed application by Sunday, January 15th at 11:59pm EST
If selected, you will be notified by email on Tuesday, January 17th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.