AIFS is now accepting applications to study abroad in Salzburg, Austria, for the Fall 2017 semester, Spring 2018 semester and the full 2017-2018 Academic Year. No previous German language study is required, but courses taught in German are available to qualified students. Live in an Austrian homestay, double room in a university residence hall or—New for 2017-2018!—a shared apartment for a supplemental fee during your stay; official transcripts issued by University of Salzburg.
Program Options include:
- European Studies (up to 17 credits per semester at University of Salzburg)
- Orientation to German Language (2-week, 2-credit introduction to German language for all students)
- Excursions and Travel (day trip to Innsbruck and 3-day trip to Vienna)
- AIFS Flight Package (coordinated round-trip airfare and ground transportation at arrival and departure)
- Includes 2-night excursion to London, England en route to Salzburg