Last Updated on March 3, 2020 by AIFS Abroad
AIFS is now accepting applications to study abroad in Paris, France, for the Fall 2017 semester, Spring 2018 semester and the full 2017-2018 Academic Year. No previous French language study is required. Live in a French homestay, shared apartment or shared student residence during your stay; official transcripts issued by Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS) or Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF).
Program Options include:
- French Language and Culture Program (up to 16 credits per semester/quarter at CCFS)
- Optional Early Start Program in Cannes—Intensive French Language and Culture Preparation (available Fall quarter or Spring semester; 2 additional credits; transcript issued by Campus International de Cannes)
- French Language and Liberal Arts Program (up to 17 credits per semester at ILCF)
- AIFS Flight Package (coordinated round-trip airfare and ground transportation at arrival and departure)
- Includes 2-night excursion to London, England en route to Paris
All AIFS programs include orientation, housing and a meal plan, an onsite Resident Director, cultural activities and excursions, insurance and 24/7 emergency assistance. Apply today or contact AIFS for more information (and personalized assistance); call 800-727-2437 or email email@example.com.