AIFS is now accepting applications to study abroad in Athens, Greece, for the Fall 2017 semester, Spring 2018 semester and the full 2017-2018 Academic Year. A full curriculum of courses are available with no previous Greek language study required. Live in an apartment-style shared student residence during your stay; official transcripts issued by DEREE – The American College of Greece.
Program Options include:
- Full Curriculum Program (up to 15 credits per semester at DEREE; more than 1,000 courses available)
- Intensive Program (Fall Quarter only) (up to 9 credits at DEREE; more than 1,000 courses available)
- On-Campus Internship (not for credit; receive an Internship Certificate upon completion)
- Travel and Excursions (enjoy an excursion to a Greek island, day trips to Ancient Delphi & the Sanctuary of Apollo plus Nafplio & Palamidi Castle; an optional 3-day excursion to Rome is available for $695 and ½-day excursion to Cape Sounion is available for $95)
- AIFS Flight Package (coordinated round-trip airfare and ground transportation at arrival and departure)
- Includes 2-night excursion to London, England en route to Athens
All AIFS programs include orientation, housing and a meal plan, an onsite Resident Director, cultural activities and excursions, insurance and 24/7 emergency assistance. Apply today or contact AIFS for more information (and personalized assistance); call 800-727-2437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.