AIFS is accepting applications to study abroad in Barcelona, Spain during the Spring 2018 semester. No previous Spanish language study is required, but courses taught in Spanish are available to qualified students. Live in a shared student apartment or Spanish homestay during your stay; official transcripts issued by Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) or Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
Program Options include:
- Spanish Language, Liberal Arts and Business (up to 15 credits per semester at UAB)
- Hispanic and European Studies Program (HESP) (up to 15 credits per semester at UPF; open to college juniors and seniors)
- ESCI-UPF International Business Program (up to 15 credits per semester at UPF; ideal for undergraduate juniors and seniors with major/minor in business; awards joint certificate from ESCI International Business School and UPF Education Abroad Program upon completion)
- Global Health (up to 15 credits at UPF; designed for undergraduate juniors and seniors with Intermediate or higher level of Spanish; observe/work alongside faculty and students from UPF’s Health and Life Sciences School; an option to extend semester with a clinical observation/UPF research lab internship — Updated for 2018! — is available for $3,995)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) (up to 15 credits per semester at UPF; choose from 3 tracks with independent research and coursework)
- AIFS Flight Package (coordinated round-trip airfare and ground transportation at arrival and departure)
- Includes 2-night excursion to London, England en route to Barcelona
All AIFS programs include orientation, housing and a meal plan, an onsite Resident Director, cultural activities and excursions, insurance and 24/7 emergency assistance. Apply today or contact AIFS for more information (and personalized assistance); call 800-727-2437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.