Planning to study abroad in 2019 or 2020?
We are excited to announce our array of NEW and improved study abroad, intern abroad, and volunteer abroad programs!
Here’s a first look at what’s coming in 2019:
1. Seville, Spain – NEW Location!
We are so excited to announce our newest location for abroad students… Seville, Spain!
Study in this lively, former Moorish capital with AIFS. From intimate flamenco venues and crowded tapas bars to orange-tree scented squares, Seville is a dazzling and exciting city to study in and explore.
2. Western European Cinema Study and Travel Program
Film enthusiasts: Spend your summer studying cinema and throughout the U.K., France and Italy with our new Western European Cinema Study and Travel Program! This program is 3 weeks long and is worth 3 semester credits.
3. Academic and Service Learning Programs in Buenos Aires
- Latin American Studies (Fall and Spring): Gain your certificate in Latin American Studies in Buenos Aires during your spring 2019, fall 2019, or spring 2020 semester.
- Spanish Language with Service Learning Program (Summer): Earn 15 semester credits through a combination of coursework and 60 hours of work in the local community.
4. Exercise Science Internship in Perth
Murdoch University in Perth is now offering an awesome Exercise Science internship! This internship combines relevant coursework with 120 hours of exercise science field work.
5. Internships and Academic Programs in London
- Certificate in Fashion Management and Marketing (Fall or spring): Interested in fashion and business? This 15-credit program at Richmond, the American International University in London is for you!
- Sports Management Internship (Summer): Take a Sports Management Internship at Richmond University, paired with academic coursework for a total of 9 credits.
- Undergraduate Research Program (Summer): Worth 3 credits, this is a 6-week Research and Writing course at the University of Richmond.
- Black London Program (Summer): Explore the history of the African-Caribbean Diaspora at Richmond University in London this summer! Combination of classroom-based learning, academic visits, and walking tours.
6. International Internship in Prague
- International Internship Program (Fall or spring): Charles University and the University of Economics in Prague now offer a 3-credit International Internship Program for abroad students!
7. Internships in Granada
- International Internship Program (Fall or spring): Gain international work experience along with 15 semester credits.
- Business Internship, University of Granada (Summer): An 8-week long business internship specifically designed for students with an advanced level of Spanish.
8. Business and Marketing in Budapest
- Business and Marketing Program (Summer): This summer, take two courses at Corvinus University in Innovation Management and Global Business Strategies for a total of 6 academic credits.
9. Service Learning in Rome
- Service Learning Program with Joel Nafuma Refugee Centre (Summer): Spend 7 weeks this summer participating in a Service Learning and Active Citizenship program in Rome! This program combines a community placement at the Refugee Centre with written work.
10. Summer Programs in Barcelona
- NEW Maymester Program (Summer): Spend 3-weeks next May studying at the University Autónoma de Barcelona!
- International Summer School Program (Summer): Want to make the most of your summer? Partake in our International Summer School Program at the Universitat Pompeau Fabra! Program lasts 5 weeks and is worth up to 6 credits.
Get started on your study abroad journey. View the full list of all AIFS Study Abroad programs on our website today!