With social distancing and minimal travel part of our daily routine, this year hasn’t been ideal for those of us with wanderlust. But with the skies slowly starting to clear, it will soon be time to travel again – so start planning for next summer and prepare for the most incredible experience of your life on an AIFS Study Abroad program!
We are excited to launch our 2021 summer study abroad programs. Highlights include:
100+ Program Options Across 23 Countries
We’re offering hundreds of programs with stimulating courses in some of the most desirable locations throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Scandinavia, South Africa and the Americas. Earn credits on these all-inclusive study abroad programs this summer that range between 3 weeks and 3 months.
Three New Traditional Programs
Our latest Spain program is hosted at the Universidad de Sevilla and features the Spanish Heritage and Culture Program. You’ll earn up to 6 credits, focusing on contemporary Spain as you learn more about the city’s rich artistic heritage.
The newest addition to our program lineup in amazing London places you in one of the top two globally ranked universities for art and design. You’ll earn up to 12 credits at the University of the Arts London, comprised of six renowned arts, design, fashion and media colleges in London.
You can now spend a summer in Portugal with AIFS! Study a variety of academic program options at the Instituto Universitario de Lisboa (ISCTE) International Business School and earn up to 3 credits. Located in the captivating city of Lisbon, the business school holds both the prestigious AACSB and AMBA business accreditations.
New Study and Travel Programs
We’ve added seven new stimulating Study and Travel programs that take you across Europe, Australia and Scandinavia.
- Global Cuisine – Stops in Barcelona, Florence, and London
- Sustainable Cities – Stops in Copenhagen, London, and Stockholm
- The Science of Wellbeing – Stops in Berlin, Copenhagen, and London
- Music History in Germany and Austria – Stops in Berlin, Leipzig, Munich, Salzburg, and Vienna
- Comparative Education Systems – Stops in Berlin, Copenhagen, and London
- Comparative Healthcare – Stops in Barcelona, Florence, and London
- Herstory: Leading Women in the U.K. and Ireland – Stops in Dublin and London