Last Updated on September 15, 2020 by AIFS Abroad
This Fall, AIFS and Global Experiences are pleased to offer virtual major-specific open houses where you can learn more about our study abroad and international internship programs!
You’ll be able to meet with the AIFS and GE teams, as well as alumni, to discuss the variety of options available for you on these free virtual events. We’ll cover a variety of academic majors, highlighting our programs that offer that specific major or career field.
The open houses are about 30 to 45 minutes each and are offered on Mondays and Thursdays beginning next week through November 12.
We look forward to seeing you!
Major-Specific Virtual Open House Schedule
- Business and Marketing – September 21 and September 24
- Engineering and Computer Science – September 28 and October 1
- Communications and Media – October 5 and October 8
- Arts and Fashion – October 13 and October 15
- Liberal Arts – October 19 and October 22
- Health Sciences – October 26 and October 29
- Sciences/STEM – November 2 and November 5
- Education and Education Administration – November 9 and November 12